The perfect snack, these healthy oat bars are easy to bake and require only 3 great ingredients that you probably always have on hand!
I’m on a 3-ingredient recipe kick lately and I’m lovin’ it! I always go on this kick when the weather gets warmer because I want to minimize time in the kitchen and maximize time by the pool! 🙂
These bars are a family favorite! We can devour a whole batch of them in one sitting and have another baked and ready to enjoy in no time! They’re so easy, super healthy and yummy yum yum!
I’m addicted to them and my boys literally beg for them! We eat them for breakfast, snacks and dessert ALL THE TIME!
They’re made with 3 healthy ingredients that we always have on hand and take hardly any time to bake! They’re chewy with a slight crunch from the toasting of the oats as they bake and they’re loaded with peanut butter and honey giving them that sweet & salty combo that irresistible!
No excuses on this one, my friends! 1, 2, 3…bake & enjoy!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, peanut butter and honey. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the oats start to toast and turn a light brown on top. Let cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container.