3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Honey Oat Bars are the perfect healthy snack. Easy to bake and you probably always have the ingredients on hand!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, peanut butter and honey. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the oats start to toast and turn a light brown on top. Let cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container.