These peppermint white chocolate pudding cookies are chewy, perfectly sweet and make for a festive Holiday treat!
Hooray for the Holidays! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! We spent the whole day Sunday as a family putting up our Christmas tree and decking the whole house with holiday decor. It was so much fun! The boys are so into it this year and Brandon and I are so enjoying soaking in the season with them. It’s going to be extra special this year!
As we were decorating, I decided to bake up a batch of festive cookies for us to enjoy by the tree after we put the star on it. We were all so excited about the decorations so why not celebrate with cookies?!
Pudding cookies are always a favorite, so I decided to use a white chocolate pudding mix with white chocolate chips and plenty of peppermint to perk them up. They turned out AMAZING! The white chocolate and peppermint combo is perfection!
They’re so quick and easy to bake that you’ll want to have these ingredients on hand for when you get those cookie cravings or when you need some last-minute treats for a party or house guests.
I love these cookies so much that I had to bake them again to send out for The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap I participated in this week where I shipped a dozen cookies to three fellow food bloggers all across the country. I hope they love them as much as we do!
And don’t you think Santa would love a plate of these yummy cookies on Christmas Eve?! I hear he loves peppermint! 🙂
Happy cookie baking and eating! 🙂
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups peppermint crunch, divided (I used Andes)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients, 1 cup at a time, to the wet ingredients in the mixer until just combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and 1 cup peppermint crunch. Shape dough into heaping tablespoon-sized rounds and place a few inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Press additional peppermint crunch into the top of each cookie, if desired. Flatten each cookie very slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for about 11-13 minutes or until the cookies start to turn a very light brown around the edges, rotating the cookie sheets after 7 minutes of baking.
- Let cool completely on cookie sheets. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!