These super easy pizza taquitos make for a great weeknight dinner that the whole family will love!
I’m so excited that I get to share some of the easy weeknight dinners that keep my boys satisfied and me sane during the craziness of the week! With three very busy growing boys, if I don’t have dinner ready when they’re ready to eat, then they’re literally digging in the pantry and climbing on the outside of the fridge. So I have to think ahead and have easy meals ready to go when they’re ready to eat!
These pizza taquitos are a shoe in during the week! The boys literally devour them. Classic pepperoni pizza toppings rolled in a multi-grain flour tortilla and then baked to crispy melty yumminess! What’s not to love?!
They’re so easy to bake and as easy and delicious as pizza is to eat! We love dipping them in pizza sauce or ranch dressing and serving them alongside a big salad or cut-up veggies for a winner of a dinner!
It doesn’t get much easier than these, my friends! Just spread a tortilla with some pizza sauce, sprinkle it with some cheese and add a little pepperoni before rolling it up tightly and baking for just 15 minutes. They’re so easy to make that I usually let the boys help me to keep them busy so they’re not begging for dinner while I’m trying to get it on the table!
We bake these all the time for dinner and the boys love it when I put them in their school lunches! They’re a family fave that I actually crave and that the boys beg for! Add them to your weeknight menu and your family will be thanking you and begging for more, just like mine!
- 8 soft multi-grain or whole wheat tortillas
- ½ cup pizza sauce, plus more for dipping
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 48 slices of pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface. Spread with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and place 6 pepperonis down the middle of the tortilla. Tightly roll the tortilla up and secure with a toothpick. Place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas and fillings.
- Spray the top of each taquito with cooking spray. Bake on the top rack of the oven for about 15 minutes or until tortillas starts to crisp and brown and the cheese starts to melt out the ends.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with more pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.