A scratch-made simple & scrumptious Sheet Pan Pizza that everyone will love!
Pizza is quite possibly the most perfect food on earth! There are so many different ways to make and serve a pizza that it just never gets old. I honestly think I could eat it for every meal of every day!
I LOVE PIZZA!!!
My hubby, Brandon, makes some pretty awesome pizza, but it requires a bit of time and effort to make it perfect so I wanted to come up with an easier pizza that we can make last-minute and that can be served to a crowd at a party or just our little family of five on a Friday night!
I could go on and on about how deliciously easy this pizza is to make and how the options are endless as far as toppings and how crowd-pleasing it would be to serve at your next get-together, but by the time I did, you could have made it and enjoyed it for yourself!
It’s pizza perfect! The crust is thick and chewy with a nice crisp around the edges and on the bottom while the toppings are simple and satisfying!
Our family loves it and I hope yours will too! Let me show you just how easy it is…
Start by preparing the dough…
Press it into the sheet pan and let it rise for 30 minutes…
Then you’ll press the dough down to form a crust around the edges and top the dough with the sauce, lots of pepperoni, lots of cheese and little Italian seasoning…
Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crust is brown and the cheese is bubbly and completely melted.
Serve & Enjoy!
- 2 packages (4-1/2 teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups warm water
- 4 cups all-purpose flour or bread flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- ½ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 40-45 pepperonis
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Coat an 18x13-inch sheet pan with ¼ cup olive oil and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the yeast and sugar with the warm water. Allow to proof about 10 minutes.
- Add the flour and garlic salt and mix on low speed for a few minutes before slowly adding the remaining ¼ cup of olive oil. Mix until a smooth ball starts to form, about 5 minutes.
- Press dough evenly onto the bottom and up the sides of the prepared sheet pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450°F. Once dough has risen to almost double in height, flatten the bottom and press the dough up the sides of the pan with your hands..
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough. Sprinkle sauce evenly with half the cheese and then all the pepperoni. Sprinkle pepperoni evenly with remaining cheese and then sprinkle the whole pizza with a little Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust starts to brown and the cheese starts to bubble. Let set 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.