A scratch-made simple & scrumptious sheet pan pizza that everyone will love!
- 2 packages (4-1/2 teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups warm water
- 4 cups all-purpose flour or bread flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 40–45 pepperonis
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Coat an 18×13-inch sheet pan with 1/4 cup olive oil and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the yeast and sugar with the warm water. Allow to proof about 10 minutes.
- Add the flour and garlic salt and mix on low speed for a few minutes before slowly adding the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil. Mix until a smooth ball starts to form, about 5 minutes.
- Press dough evenly onto the bottom and up the sides of the prepared sheet pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450°F. Once dough has risen to almost double in height, flatten the bottom and press the dough up the sides of the pan with your hands..
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough. Sprinkle sauce evenly with half the cheese and then all the pepperoni. Sprinkle pepperoni evenly with remaining cheese and then sprinkle the whole pizza with a little Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust starts to brown and the cheese starts to bubble. Let set 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.