These super easy pizza taquitos make for a great weeknight dinner that the whole family will love!
- 8 soft multi-grain or whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, plus more for dipping
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 48 slices of pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface. Spread with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and place 6 pepperonis down the middle of the tortilla. Tightly roll the tortilla up and secure with a toothpick. Place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas and fillings.
- Spray the top of each taquito with cooking spray. Bake on the top rack of the oven for about 15 minutes or until tortillas starts to crisp and brown and the cheese starts to melt out the ends.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with more pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.