This Pull-Apart Cinnamon Roll Heart is such an adorable and delicious way to serve breakfast on Valentine’s Day or any day you’re wanting to show your loved ones just how much you love them!
If a Pull-Apart Cinnamon Roll Heart doesn’t scream “I Love You!”, I don’t know what does! 😉 This has to be one of the easiest, delicious, cutest creations I’ve come up with. Such a sweet way to serve breakfast or brunch to your loved ones!
It comes together so easily with defrosted bake and serve mini cinnamon rolls. You can have this Pull-Apart Cinnamon Roll Heart ready to serve in less than 30 minutes. Let me show you just how easy it is…
Start with two defrosted 16 ounce packages of bake and serve cinnamon rolls. To make the heart shape, I cut an 11″ x 13″ heart out of a sheet of parchment paper and placed it on a 12″ x 16″ baking sheet. Also, preheat the oven to 375°F.
Watch this video to see how quickly it comes together…
Cover the heart-shaped parchment paper with the defrosted cinnamon rolls to form the heart shape…
Bake at 375°F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown on top…
Drizzle icing packets over warm cinnamon rolls…
Serve and enjoy!
And that’s all there is to it, my friends! Such a simple way to serve something special on Valentine’s Day or just a day when you really want to show others how much you love them.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages bake and serve cinnamon rolls, thawed
- Allow cinnamon rolls to thaw completely in the plastic bags. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- To make the heart shape, cut an 11" x 13" heart out of a sheet of parchment paper and place it on a 12" x 16" baking sheet.
- Cover the heart-shaped parchment paper with the thawed cinnamon rolls to form the heart shape.
- Bake at 375°F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove from oven.
- Knead icing packets to soften. Drizzle icing over warm cinnamon rolls. Serve immediately & enjoy!