This Pull-Apart Cinnamon Roll Heart is such an adorable and delicious way to serve breakfast on Valentine’s Day or any day you’re wanting to show your loved ones just how much you love them!
- 2 (16 ounce) packages bake and serve cinnamon rolls, thawed
- Allow cinnamon rolls to thaw completely in the plastic bags. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- To make the heart shape, cut an 11″ x 13″ heart out of a sheet of parchment paper and place it on a 12″ x 16″ baking sheet.
- Cover the heart-shaped parchment paper with the thawed cinnamon rolls to form the heart shape.
- Bake at 375°F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove from oven.
- Knead icing packets to soften. Drizzle icing over warm cinnamon rolls. Serve immediately & enjoy!