An easy 5-ingredient Oreo Ice Cream Pie that’s loaded with crushed Oreos, chopped pecans and plenty of chocolate syrup to satisfy any sweet tooth and cool you off all summer long.
I seriously can’t believe I’m just now sharing this recipe with y’all! I’ve been eating this Oreo Ice Cream Pie on every single one of my birthdays since I was a toddler. No joke! My mom or Brandon still to this day insures that I get my Oreo Pie every year on or near my birthday. It wouldn’t be my birthday without one.
Even though my birthday is in November and the weather is usually cooler, this ice cream pie is my absolute favorite. I love getting to eat a huge slice of pie that’s made of ice cream, Oreos, pecans and chocolate syrup and then getting to finish off any leftovers in the days that follow. Mmmm! Mmmm!
It’s the perfect summer dessert too. There’s no baking required and you can have it prepped and ready for the freezer in just about 15 minutes. It’ll cool everyone off and satisfy every sweet tooth.
The crust of the pie is a layer of crushed Oreos that have been mixed together with whipped topping. Then comes a layer of vanilla ice cream followed by a generous drizzle of chocolate syrup and sprinkling of chopped pecans. And you’ll just repeat all of those yummy layers one more time in a springform pan like this one or this one to complete the pie before placing it in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
It’s almost too easy to believe and too darn yummy to be true.
Simple and irresistible. Everyone always raves about it and begs for another slice.
You’ve gotta make this Oreo ice cream pie sometime this summer or for any celebration for that matter. You’ll have so much fun making it and even more fun diving into the yumminess with your loved ones. Enjoy!
This easy 5-ingredient ice cream pie is loaded with crushed Oreos, chopped pecans and plenty of chocolate syrup to sanctify any sweet tooth and cool you off all summer long.
- 1 (14.3 ounce) package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Spray an 8 or 9-inch spring-form pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the crushed Oreos for garnishing the top of the pie. Stir the remaining crushed Oreos together with the thawed whipped topping until well combined.
- Press half of the Oreo mixture evenly into the bottom of the spring-form pan. Spread half of the ice cream over the Oreo layer. Drizzle with 1/4 cup chocolate syrup and sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped pecans. Repeat layers again with remaining ingredients. Sprinkle the reserved crushed Oreos over the top of the pie.
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap or foil and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours. Let the pie set out of the freezer for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.