Peanut Butter Oreo Overload Cookies are super rich and chewy peanut butter cookies loaded with crushed peanut butter-filled Oreos, peanut butter chips & chocolate chips…need I say more?!
Okay, all my fellow peanut butter chocolate lovers, we’ve got reason to celebrate! I nearly fell to my knees in the grocery store the other day when I spotted the new peanut butter-filled Oreos! They are new now, aren’t they?! Or have I just been walking blind down the cookie aisle for a while? Anyway, they’re new to me and they’re a dream come true!
Of course, I prefer baking my own cookies, but I grew up eating Oreos and I consider them a cookie category in themselves. Love them!
So after discovering and devouring a package of the regular-sized peanut butter-filled Oreos, a box of the mini ones just happened into my cart and I decided to bring them home and get a little creative with ’em.
These cookies are a peanut butter party with melting chocolate and crunchy Oreos in every blissful bite! So dreamy and delish!
They aren’t just loaded, they’re overloaded! In an awesome way though! Lots of mini peanut butter-filled Oreos, peanut butter chips, and chocolate chips swim throughout a rich peanut butter cookie dough and bake to become one of the yummiest cookie creations you’ll ever bite into!
Run to the store and get yourself a box of these mini peanut butter-filled Oreos, but try to only eat half on your way home because you’ll want to save the other half to crush into these incredible cookies! Unbelievable yumminess!
They’re a treat worth trying right away! I assure you, they’ll make your day! Enjoy, my friends!
Super rich and chewy peanut butter cookies loaded with crushed peanut butter-filled Oreos, peanut butter chips & chocolate chips…need I say more?!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1–3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1–1/2 cups mini peanut butter-filled Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Beat in the vanilla. Add the flour and baking soda and beat on low until just combined. With the mixer on low, stir in the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and Oreos until the Oreos start to crush throughout the dough.
- Roll dough into 2 tablespoon-sized balls and place a few inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Flatten each ball of dough slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 14 minutes, rotating cookie sheets halfway through. Let cool completely on cookie sheets.