This easy 5-ingredient ice cream pie is loaded with crushed Oreos, chopped pecans and plenty of chocolate syrup to sanctify any sweet tooth and cool you off all summer long.
- 1 (14.3 ounce) package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Spray an 8 or 9-inch spring-form pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the crushed Oreos for garnishing the top of the pie. Stir the remaining crushed Oreos together with the thawed whipped topping until well combined.
- Press half of the Oreo mixture evenly into the bottom of the spring-form pan. Spread half of the ice cream over the Oreo layer. Drizzle with 1/4 cup chocolate syrup and sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped pecans. Repeat layers again with remaining ingredients. Sprinkle the reserved crushed Oreos over the top of the pie.
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap or foil and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours. Let the pie set out of the freezer for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.