The most addictive broccoli you’ll ever eat! Crispy crunchy on the outside, crispy tender on the inside and seasoned to satisfy. So easy to make you’ll want to make it every night!
I am so excited to share this crispy oven-fried broccoli recipe with y’all! It’s broccoli at its BEST!
I got the idea to create this recipe from my favorite restaurant here in Dallas, Top Knot. They added a dish called Crack Broccoli to their menu a few months go and crack it is! A must order when we go there and a dish that we literally fight for the last bite of. So dang addicting!
I knew from the moment I tried it, I would be on a mission to recreate it asap. The kids love it, it goes great with just about any meal, and it’s soooo easy to make!
5 simple ingredients and just 5 minutes prep is all it takes to get this tasty broccoli in the oven.
20-25 minutes later, you’ll be pulling out these beautiful florets of oven-fried broccoli that have this amazing crispy crunchy texture on the outside with a nice crisp tender inside, all the way through the stem.
We serve it as is or with a sauce to dip it in depending on what we’re having along with it. It goes so great with just about anything from pork chops to pasta to pizza to you name it.
I was already a big fan of broccoli, but this broccoli is something special. It will have you loving broccoli in ways you never imagined. You’ll crave it like crazy. You’ll want to make a meal out of just it. You’ll love it, guaranteed!
- 1 pound broccoli florets (about 6-7 cups)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs or panko
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the broccoli florets in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the melted butter to the bag, seal and shake to coat the broccoli evenly in the butter.
- Add the bread crumbs, grated parmesan and garlic salt to the bag, seal and shake again until the broccoli florets are coated evenly in the dry ingredients.
- Spread the coated broccoli florets out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the broccoli starts to toast at the edges and stems.
Recipe by Maegan Brown/Photography by Madison Mentesana