The most addictive broccoli you’ll ever eat! Crispy crunchy on the outside, crispy tender on the inside and seasoned to satisfy. So easy to make you’ll want to make it every night!
- 1 pound broccoli florets (about 6–7 cups)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs or panko
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the broccoli florets in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the melted butter to the bag, seal and shake to coat the broccoli evenly in the butter.
- Add the bread crumbs, grated parmesan and garlic salt to the bag, seal and shake again until the broccoli florets are coated evenly in the dry ingredients.
- Spread the coated broccoli florets out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the broccoli starts to toast at the edges and stems.