Everyone goes crazy over this amazing candy coated cereal snack mix made festive with sprinkles, M&Ms and mini gingerbread man cookies. It’s sure to be a huge holiday hit!
If you make one treat this holiday season, make this one! Everyone loves it! It’s sweet and slightly salty with lots of crunch that’s just so fun to make and munch on.
It’s one of my absolute favorite treats to take to holiday parties, to gift to friends and to keep a big jar full of on our kitchen counter throughout the season. So so yummy!
And it’s soooo easy to make! Here are all the goodies that go into this delicious mix…
The cereals, pretzels and nuts get coated in a smooth vanilla flavored candy coating and laid out on parchment paper to stick together and set.
As soon as the mixture gets spread out on parchment paper, it’s sprinkled with festive sprinkles, mini and regular sized M&Ms and the cutest little gingerbread men cookies so all that festive fun sticks to the candy coating before it sets.
The combination of flavors and textures is so satisfying and slightly addicting. I love the addition of the mini gingerbread men cookies because they give the mix that ginger cookie flavor that’s so specific to the holiday season. And they’re just so darn cute too!
This is such a great treat to make when you’re looking for something quick that’s guaranteed to be a hit. Happy snacking!
You can find the adorable Santa Feet Snack Bowl on Amazon!
- 4 cups rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups frosted Cheerios
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package Candiquik vanilla candy coating or (20 ounce) package vanilla almond bark
- 1 (2.9 ounce) container holiday festive sprinkles
- 1 cup regular red and green M&M's
- 1 cup mini red and green M&M's
- 2 cups gingerman mini cookies (I find them at Target)
- In a large bowl, combine the Chex cereal, Cheerios, pretzels and peanuts.
- In a microwave safe bowl or the container the candy coating comes in, melt the candy coating according to package directions, usually 90 seconds to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Be sure not to over melt the candy coating as it will burn and become too thick to stir and coat the mix evenly.
- Pour the melted candy coating over the ingredients in the large bowl and toss to coat with a large spoon. Ingredients should be evenly coated in the candy coating.
- Spread the mixture out in an even layer on parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle with the sprinkles and then the M&M's. Lay gingermen cookies evenly across mixture.
- Allow mixture to cool completely. Break apart to serve. Store in an airtight container or baggie.