For the love of tacos, it’s a Build-Your-Own Breakfast Taco Board with a tasty variety of toppings for everyone to build their own delicious tacos. Taco ’bout a fun and yummy way to start the day!
An Easy, Customizable Breakfast They’ll Love
I’ve created several tasty taco boards over the years, but this breakfast taco board just might be our new favorite. Everyone loves building their own breakfast tacos just the way they like them. It’s so darn delicious!
All your favorite breakfast taco fillings all wrapped up in warm tortillas. It’s so easy to put together! Who wouldn’t love to build their own taco for breakfast?!
Breakfast Tacos with Homemade Flour Tortillas
This board is based on my favor Breakfast Tacos recipe. Complete with Homemade Flour Tortillas recipe, eggs, sausage, seasonings and all the toppings make these a hit for breakfast, brunch and even dinner!
What Do I Need to Build a Breakfast Taco Board?
- Soft Scrambled Eggs
- Salsa Verde
- Baked Bacon
- Refried Beans
- Breakfast Sausage
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Corn Tortillas
- Flour Tortillas
- Cotija Cheese
- Shredded Cheese
- Pico de Gallo
- Sliced Jalapeno
- Lime Wedges
- Diced Mango
- Cast iron skillet
- 20″ walnut wood board
Just the Basics: How to Soft Scramble Eggs
Light, fluffy scrambled eggs seasoned with a little salt and pepper. In Basics by The BakerMama, I teach you how to soft scramble eggs for the perfect texture and taste every time.
How to Make a Breakfast Taco Board
- Start by making some baked bacon.
- Make the guacamole, slice the jalapeños, dice the mango, wedge the limes, chop the cilantro, and slice or dice the avocado.
- Begin building the board with the cold and room temperature fillings like avocado, guacamole, cotija cheese, shredded cheese, cilantro, salsa, pico de gallo, jalapeño, lime wedges and mango.
- Surround them with the jalapeños, diced mango, cotija cheese, sliced avocado and lime wedges.
- Meanwhile, brown the breakfast sausage according to the package directions.
- Cook or reheat the breakfast potatoes. We love this easy recipe option for the breakfast potatoes, but of course, you can also just use a bag of frozen breakfast potatoes.
- Scramble the eggs and heat up a can of refried beans.
- When ready, add the eggs to a cast iron skillet for serving on the board and top with salsa verde.
- Fill serving bowls with the breakfast sausage, potatoes and refried beans.
- Now that all of the warm items are ready to go on the board, take the bacon out of the oven and add the warm items to the board.
- Heat the corn and flour tortillas on a flat iron griddle or in the microwave, then line them on the edges of the board.
Ta-da! That’s all there is to it, my friends. A fabulous way to start the day! Enjoy your next Taco Tuesday, breakfast or brunch any day with this incredible Build-Your-Own Breakfast Taco Board.
If you’re inspired by this Build-Your-Own Breakfast Taco Board and re-create it for your loved ones, be sure to snap a picture and share it with me on Instagram @thebakermama so I can see. I love seeing how inspired and creative y’all get with the boards I share. Have fun and enjoy!
For the love of tacos, it’s a Build-Your-Own BREAKFAST Taco Board with a tasty variety of toppings for everyone to build their own tacos with. Taco ’bout a fun and yummy way to start the day!
- Make the baked bacon and easy blender guacamole.
- Slice the jalapeños, dice the mango, wedge the limes, chop the cilantro, and slice or dice the avocado.
- Place all of the cold and room temperature toppings in bowls and on the board.
- Brown the breakfast sausage.
- Make or warm the breakfast potatoes.
- Warm the corn and flour tortillas on a griddle or in the microwave.
- Add the warm items to the board and serve!
To keep anything warm until ready to serve, keep in a 200 degree oven.