For the love of tacos, it’s a Build-Your-Own BREAKFAST Taco Board with a tasty variety of toppings for everyone to build their own tacos with. Taco ’bout a fun and yummy way to start the day!
- Make the baked bacon and easy blender guacamole.
- Slice the jalapeños, dice the mango, wedge the limes, chop the cilantro, and slice or dice the avocado.
- Place all of the cold and room temperature toppings in bowls and on the board.
- Brown the breakfast sausage.
- Make or warm the breakfast potatoes.
- Warm the corn and flour tortillas on a griddle or in the microwave.
- Add the warm items to the board and serve!
To keep anything warm until ready to serve, keep in a 200 degree oven.