A thin crunchy coating keeps the chicken moist and tender in these healthy little nuggets!
You guys! These nuggets are awesome! Awesomely easy and oh so tasty! They taste so much like the ones we get from our favorite fast food restaurant, but without all the grease and hassle of hauling my boys there. Baker was convinced that I went through the drive-thru to get them and was a little bummed that he didn’t get a free toy. We have a playroom overflowing with toys so don’t go feeling sorry for him! 😉
For the full post & recipe, CLICK HERE.
This recipe was created as part of my partnership with Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are certainly my own!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders, cut into 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup parmesan ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup Gold Medal® white whole wheat flour
- ½ cup Progresso® panko plain crispy bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set a cooling rack on top of it. Spray the cooling rack generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the ranch dressing in a shallow bowl. Add chicken pieces and turn to coat.
- Combine the flour, panko and garlic salt in a large reseaslable bag. Using a fork, transfer the chicken from the bowl to the bag. Seal the bag with some air still in it and shake until each piece is evenly coated. Place chicken on the prepared rack and spray evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake until coating starts to crisp and brown, about 25 minutes.