A thin crunchy coating keeps the chicken moist and tender in these healthy little nuggets!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup parmesan ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup panko plain crispy bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set a cooling rack on top of it. Spray the cooling rack generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the ranch dressing in a shallow bowl. Add chicken pieces and turn to coat.
- Combine the flour, panko and garlic salt in a large reseaslable bag. Using a fork, transfer the chicken from the bowl to the bag. Seal the bag with some air still in it and shake until each piece is evenly coated. Place chicken on the prepared rack and spray evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake until coating starts to crisp and brown, about 25 minutes.