Gruyere, green onion and Dijon mustard make every bite flavorful and moist!
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely grated gruyere cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to gently combine turkey with grated cheese, sliced green onion, breadcrumbs, Dijon mustard and minced garlic. Season generously with salt and freshly-cracked black pepper. Gently form mixture into ten (3 ounce) patties.
- Lightly oil heated grill. Place patties on hottest part of the grill; sear until browned, 1‐2 minutes per side. Move the patties to cooler part of grill; continue grilling until cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. Internal temperature of burgers should be 165°F.