Bring ’em to the table for a healthy dinner they’ll love with a Turkey Burger Board! Flavorful turkey burgers and perfectly crisp sweet potato fries, plus all the fixings–it’s a dinner winner!
- Turkey Burgers (see recipe above)
- Brioche buns
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced red onions
- Swiss cheese slices
- sliced avocado
- Dijon mustard
- special burger sauce
- baked sweet potato fries
- Make home baked sweet potato fries or follow package directions to make store-bought sweet potato fries. Keep baked fries warming in a 200°F oven while you prepare the board.
- Place a plate in the middle of a 24”x18” wood board to put the turkey burger patties on once they’re grilled.
- Prep the burgers for grilling. Before grilling the burgers, place all of the burger building ingredients around the plate to the edge of the board.
- Start by placing the buns in the top left and bottom right corners of the board.
- Place bowls filled with spreads on the board.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes in the bottom left corner of the board.
- Place sliced onions between the buns and tomatoes.
- Place cheese slices next to the buns on top left.
- Fill the right side of the board, between the plate and the edge of the board, with arugula.
- Fill the space between the condiment jars and the other side of the plate with avocado slices.
- Grill the turkey burger patties.
- Once the turkey burger patties are finished grilling, fill the empty top right corner of the board with warm baked sweet potato fries.
- Place the grilled patties on the plate in the middle of the board.
- Add small forks for toppings or spreading knives to condiment bowls for spreading.
- Serve and Enjoy!