One Bowl Fudge Brownies that are easy, irresistible and better than any brownie mix you’ll ever bake!
Everyone needs a good, quick, easy, irresistible fudge brownie recipe. So if you don’t have one that you bake all the time and that completely knocks your socks off each time you eat one, then you have got to bake these brownies. Trust me, they are much better than any brownie mix you will ever try. They are so easy and can be mixed up in just one bowl.
In fact, Baker-man and I were just hanging out on Monday morning and decided we would bake up a batch to enjoy the rest of the week. It took no time to get these in the oven and within the hour we had warm, gooey, fudgy brownies in our mouths. They are incredibly delicious!
Just look how happy Baker-man was! I have to say, it was a pretty sweet way to start our week.
You just mix all the ingredients in one bowl. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. And you’ve got fudgy brownies ready to enjoy..
Good luck letting them cool. If you’re like us, you’ll dig right in. It’s hard to beat a warm fudgy brownie right out of the oven.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the butter and chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate chips are melted and smooth. Remove from microwave. Stir in the sugar then add the eggs one at a time and stir until smooth. Stir in the vanilla. Add the flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder and stir until well incorporated.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
(may include affiliate links)