Cool and creamy peanut butter filling in a buttery graham cracker crust, this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is divinely delicious! It’s a special treat that’s as easy to make as it is fun to eat.
Waiting is the Hardest Part
When it comes to chilled desserts, an ice box pie is always a big hit. And this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is one of our favorites, for sure! It’s smooth, cool, creamy and completely delicious. And it’s so easy, y’all!
Pretty sure the hardest thing about this pie might just be waiting for it to set up! So hard to be patient when it’s so, so good.
Watch Me Make Peanut Butter Pie
Step into the kitchen with me to make this fabulous pie!
Does your family have special birthday dessert traditions? My mom has been making this no-bake peanut butter pie for my sister on her birthday every year since she was three years old. It’s a scrumptious tradition that the whole family looks forward to enjoying when we celebrate her!
My special birthday dessert is this Oreo Ice Cream Pie. It’s a must try, too! We certainly don’t limit these recipes to just birthday celebrations as they make for great warm-weather desserts at our summer gatherings.
The combination of the smooth filling (made from cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and Cool Whip), and the chewy, crunchy graham cracker pie crust is hard to beat. Add some salty, crunchy peanuts on top and you just found dessert nirvana!
This no-bake peanut butter pie recipe couldn’t be any easier. Just keep in mind, you’ll want to make (and chill) the pie crust in advance so it’s cold and ready to hold your pie filling.
How to Make a No-Bake Graham Cracker Crust
A no-bake graham cracker crust that’s sweet and buttery and the perfect mixture of chewy and crunchy. Made with graham cracker crumbs, butter and a little sugar, It’s the easiest, yummiest crust you’ll ever make!
What Do I Need to Make Peanut Butter Pie?
How to Use Whipped Cream Instead of Cool Whip
If you’re not a fan of store bought whipped topping, you can substitute homemade whipped cream instead.
In this Basics by The BakerMama, I show you how to make homemade whipped cream from heavy cream, for an easy, sweet homemade touch that can’t be beat.
For this peanut butter pie recipe, you will need 3 cups of this homemade whipped cream to replace the Cool Whip.
How to Make No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- First, prepare a no-bake graham cracker pie crust and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or the freezer for at least 15 minutes before filling.
- In a large bowl, beat together peanut butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until well combined. Fold in Cool Whip until completely incorporated.
- Pour peanut butter pie filling into prepared graham cracker pie crust. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts before slicing and serving.
More Pies You’ll Love
- Fresh Cherry Pie: This stunning, double-crusted pie makes a show-stopping summer dessert!
- Pumpkin Cream Pie: A scratch-baked pie that really is as “easy as pie” and would be the perfect ending to your Thanksgiving feast!
- Mom’s Special Apple Pie: Deliciously sweet apples are mounded in a flaky crust and topped with an irresistible nutty streusel. It’s homemade goodness at its very best.
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie: Crunchy peanut butter, creamy whipped topping and cream cheese piled into an Oreo crust and drizzled with chocolate sauce. This ice box pie is perfect for celebrating every day life!
How to Serve and Store No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Serve pie chilled.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator covered tightly in plastic wrap for about 5 days.
To freeze, wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Then place in a freezer safe container for up to for up to 2 months.
If you make this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie, be sure to snap a picture and share it with me or tag me on Instagram @thebakermama so I can see. I love seeing how inspired and creative y’all get with the recipes I share. Enjoy!
Cool and creamy peanut butter filling in a buttery graham cracker crust, this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is divinely delicious! It’s a summer treat that’s as easy to make as it is fun to eat.
- Prepare a no-bake graham cracker pie crust and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or the freezer for at least 15 minutes before filling.
- In a large bowl, beat together peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until well combined. Fold in Cool Whip until completely incorporated.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker pie crust. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight before slicing and serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.