These festive 7-Layer Tacos are tasty tacos filled with everyone’s favorite 7-layer dip. They are sure to make your fiesta even more fabulous!
Okay, let’s talk about 7-layer dip for a bit! I love it, it’s addicting and I could totally make a meal out of it! And that’s exactly what I’ve done with these tacos. I took one of my favorite dips and layered it into a handheld taco and it’s quite possibly one of my proudest creations!
A crunchy taco layered with beans, guacamole, seasoned sour cream, onions, cheese, pico de gallo and olives makes for one of the tastiest tacos I’ve ever put in my mouth. So fresh & festive & fabulous!
How perfect would these be for a Cinco de Mayo celebration, or a taco dinner on a Tuesday night, or as a gameday great this coming football season! They’re easy to make and easy to eat! Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for a great Mexican-inspired menu to go with these sweet tacos!
Tasty tacos filled with everyone’s favorite 7-layer dip are sure to make your fiesta even more fabulous!
- 10 taco shells
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1 cup prepared pico de gallo
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained and chopped
- *chopped fresh cilantro, for garnishing
- Toast taco shells in oven according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix until well combined.
- Spread or sprinkle a thin layer of each ingredient into each taco shell in the following order: refried beans, guacamole, sour cream mixture, chopped green onions, shredded cheese, pic de gallo, and chopped olives.
- Sprinkle each taco with a pinch of chopped cilantro. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Note: Tacos are best served within 2 hours of preparing or the shells will start to soften.