All the fantastic flavors of a grilled chicken Caesar salad built into a tasty slider that’s easy to make, easy to eat and everyone will love!
This post was created as part of my partnership with Tyson® Foods and I have been compensated. However, all thoughts and opinions are certainly my own.
We definitely fire up our grill most frequently in the fall! The weather’s cooler here in Dallas so we take advantage of it and cook and eat outside as much as possible.
Dinner prep goes so much smoother when we’re grilling outside for some reason which is why we love it even more. The boys are able to run around and play in the backyard while Brandon mans the grill and I prep the remaining ingredients before we all sit down and enjoy the deliciousness while soaking in the nice weather and the time together as a family. It’s the best!
We’ve been keeping the grill hot lately and these grilled chicken Caesar sliders turned out awesome!
We all love a good grilled chicken Caesar salad and this version on a slider bun is so simple and so scrumptious! A mini bun layered with classic Caesar salad dressing, a little romaine, fresh grilled chicken and a parmesan crisp bring the classic Caesar salad flavors together in a creative and oh so tasty way!
We try to always have a package of boneless, skinless Tyson Fresh Chicken breasts in the fridge so when we’re ready to grill; it’s ready to go! For these sliders, we just seasoned them with a little garlic salt and black pepper before grilling them to tender tastiness.
To really knock these sliders out of the park, we made some parmesan crisps by just piling little mounds of shredded parmesan on a parchment-lined baking sheet and baking them until the cheese melts and starts to crisp. Adds even more flavor and texture to these great little sliders.
They’re perfect for a quick weeknight dinner with the fam or a large get-together with your friends! Easy to prep, quick to grill, simple to stack and yummy yum to eat…
We definitely go through a lot of Tyson Fresh Chicken this time of year with the grill fired up and friends & family coming over for football games and get-togethers. I love that it’s all-natural* and fresh from the farm with no added hormones or steroids**. It grills up so fresh and delicious.
Tyson Fresh Chicken has so many different cuts of chicken to choose from too. Did you catch the Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Chicken Skewers I posted earlier this week? They’re awesome! And stay tuned, because next week I’ve got another great chicken recipe hot off the grill. It’s a tasty one! For even more chicken inspiration and grilling recipes, be sure to head over to PickTysonFresh.com.
Enjoy these sliders! They’re pretty terrific!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The BakerMama possible.
- 4 trimmed & ready Tyson boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Caesar salad dressing
- 4 large leaves of romaine lettuce
- 4 slider buns
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat and preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with garlic salt & black pepper. Place on well-oiled grill and grill about 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked all the way through to a temperature of 165°F and nice grill marks appear on the outside of the chicken breasts. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting to the size of your slider buns or use the whole breast on each bun.
- Meanwhile, place 2-tablespoon sized mounds of shredded Parmesan on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in the preheated oven for about 6 minutes or until cheese melts into a flat crisp. Remove from oven and let cool completely on baking sheet.
- To build the slider, spread some Caesar salad dressing on the insides of the buns. Place a leaf of romaine on the bottom half, followed by a piece of grilled chicken and then a drizzle of some more Caesar dressing, if desired. Place a Parmesan crisp on top of the dressing and sandwich it all together with the top of the slider bun. Serve and enjoy!
*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
**Federal regulations prohibit the use of added hormones or steroids in chicken.