Cheese lovers won’t be able to get enough of this Pimento Cheese Dip. It’s easy to make and so savory and tangy, it’s sure to be a hit at your next get-together. Dig in, y’all!
It’s Easy Being This Cheesy
If you’ve spent any real time in the south, you’ve encountered pimento cheese. Sometimes in a ball form, sometimes in a dip, this southern comfort is a unmistakable staple. When I was a kid, I thought Pimento Cheese Dip was something my grandmas ate. But of course, I came to love it as much as they did!
Watch Me Make Pimento Cheese Dip
Join me in the kitchen as I whip up this easy, cheesy appetizer!
Popular for a Reason!
Over the years, pimento cheese has become a trendy food, popping up in popular restaurants around town. You can now order delicious pimento cheese appetizers, sandwiches and burgers, and get it as a topping on potatoes or tomatoes, and even in quesadillas. I love it!
While the flavor had to grow on me, a good pimento cheese is a cheddar cheese lover’s dream come true. Smooth cream cheese, the sharpness of the cheddar, and the tang of the pimentos make it so great! And it’s also incredibly simple to make. Just six ingredients and a bit of stirring and you’re in business.
The Best Homemade Chips and Dips
When I dip, you dip, we dip! Who doesn’t love chips and dips?! They’re such a great snack or appetizer to any meal. With so many different ways to dive in, I’ve rounded up some of our favorite homemade chip and dip recipes for you to enjoy!
What Do I Need to Make Pimento Cheese Dip?
- Cream cheese, softened
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Drained chopped pimentos
- Garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Ground pepper
How to Make Pimento Cheese Dip
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, shredded cheddar, chopped pimentos, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with Fritos, crackers, celery, cucumber slices, toast triangles, and/or whatever dipping foods you think will taste best and appeal to your crowd. Serve and enjoy this little taste of the south!
Spread the Love
Send them off to their next big adventure with a Retirement Party Spread loaded with an assortment of salads, biscuits, dips and sweet treats.
Craving More Chips and Dips?
Love chips and dips? There’s always more where that came from.
I hope you find some southern comfort in this Pimento Cheese Dip! If you make it and post a pic to social, be sure to tag me on Instagram @thebakermama so I can see! I just love seeing how inspired and creative y’all get with the ideas I share.
Cheese lovers won’t be able to get enough of this Pimento Cheese Dip. It’s easy to make and so savory, it’s sure to be a hit at your next get-together.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons drained chopped pimentos
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of ground pepper
- In a mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, shredded cheddar, chopped pimentos, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Serve with Fritos, crackers, celery, cucumber slices, toast triangles, or whatever dipping foods you think will look best.