This simple and delicious Spinach Dip is such a great appetizer to serve for any occasion. Everyone always enjoys dipping into it with fresh veggies and chunks of bread.
This recipe is a go-to for our family. My mom has been making this Spinach Dip for special occasions for as long as I can remember. It’s such an easy crowd-pleaser. Great for a football watch party, potluck, baby shower, wedding shower or really any gathering where you need a yummy appetizer.
Our favorite way to serve it is by hollowing out a bread boule and surrounding it with a variety of veggies like: carrots, cucumbers, sugar snap peas, broccoli and celery. The bread from the hollowed out boule is great for dipping into the Spinach Dip too.
The dip itself is creamy and oh so flavorful. It’s made with just 4 ingredients and comes together in a matter of minutes. The great thing is that you can prep it well in advance and leave it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it.
I can’t remember the last time we didn’t have this dip at a family a gathering. My mom makes it for every holiday and game day we celebrate at their house. It’s a delicious tradition and I hope it becomes one for your family too! Enjoy!
When you make this Spinach Dip and post on social, be sure to tag me @thebakermama. I love seeing you make and enjoy my recipes!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package Italian dressing mix (I use Good Seasons brand)
- 1 bread boule
- snow peas
- Boil frozen spinach in a little water for about 10 minutes or until it is all broken apart.
- Drain and press on paper towel to remove all moisture.
- Stir all ingredients together well until smooth. Cover and chill.
- Serve in a hollowed out bread boule with fresh vegetables for dipping.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE: