This simple and delicious Spinach Dip is such a great appetizer to serve for any occasion. Everyone always enjoys dipping into it with fresh veggies and chunks of bread.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package Italian dressing mix (I use Good Seasons brand)
- 1 bread boule
- snow peas
- Boil frozen spinach in a little water for about 10 minutes or until it is all broken apart.
- Drain and press on paper towel to remove all moisture.
- Stir all ingredients together well until smooth. Cover and chill.
- Serve in a hollowed out bread boule with fresh vegetables for dipping.
Wonderful served with raw veggies.