A fabulous Pancake Board with all the toppings and sides is such a creative way to serve breakfast, brunch or brinner!
Pancake Party!!! Who wouldn’t run to the table if this amazing pancake board was being served?!
We’re talking classic buttermilk pancakes with butter and syrup as well as the option to top your own pancakes with a variety of fruits and maybe even some chocolate chips. Along with some perfectly baked bacon and soft scrambled eggs, it’s a meal that’s sure to excite and please!
Board meals are our favorite meals and breakfast for dinner (aka brinner!) is on a weekly rotation so this pancake board makes an appearance quite often at our dining table. We’ll also make it for breakfast or brunch on a weekend morning. The excitement that brews as I’m building the board and the enjoyment that we all experience as we’re eating off of it is truly the best!
Let me walk you through how easy it is to build this pancake board:
First of all, the board I use most often for our pancake board is this 20″ x 14″ wooden board .
I start by washing and slicing the fruit to have it ready to put on the board first. I also set out the syrup, butter and chocolate chips.
Next, I get the bacon baking in the oven: How To Bake Bacon
Then I start making my Classic Buttermilk Pancakes recipe. The most perfect pancakes that turn out light and fluffy with crisp, golden brown edges every time…
Once the bacon is finished baking, I turn the oven completely off and keep the cooked pancakes in the oven along with the baked bacon to keep them warm until I’m ready to put them on the board.
I start building the board while the eggs are scrambling, putting the butter, warmed up syrup, fruit and chocolate chips on the right side of the board first.
Then I arrange the hot pancakes down the center of the board…
And finish with the baked bacon and scrambled eggs on the left side of the board.
Straight to the table it goes so we can enjoy the deliciousness while it’s all still warm.
That’s all there is to it! It’s such a fun and, of course, yummy way to serve pancakes. I hope you love building this pancake board and eating off of it with your loved ones as much as we do. Enjoy!
- Start by washing and slicing the fruit to have it ready to put on the board first. I also set out the syrup, butter and chocolate chips at this time.
- Bake the bacon.
- While the bacon is baking, make the pancakes.
- When the bacon is finished baking, turn the oven off. Keep the cooked pancakes and baked bacon in the warm turned off oven while you scramble the eggs and start arranging everything on the board.
- Use a 20"x15" board and start by putting the butter, warmed up maple syrup, fruit and chocolate chips on the right side. Arrange the cooked pancakes down the center for the board. Finish by placing the baked bacon and scrambled eggs on the left side of the board.
- Serve immediately while everything is warm. Enjoy!