A fabulous Pancake Board with all the toppings and sides is such a creative way to serve breakfast, brunch or brinner!
- Start by washing and slicing the fruit to have it ready to put on the board first. I also set out the syrup, butter, chocolate chips, Nutella and peanut butter at this time.
- Bake the bacon.
- While the bacon is baking, make the pancakes.
- When the bacon is finished baking, turn the oven down to 200°F. Keep the cooked pancakes and baked bacon in the warm oven while you scramble the eggs and start arranging everything on the board.
- Using a large wood board, start by putting the fruit, chocolate chips, Nutella, peanut butter, butter, warmed up maple syrup and whipped cream on the right side. Arrange the cooked pancakes down the center for the board. Finish by placing the baked bacon and scrambled eggs on the left side of the board.
- Serve immediately while everything is warm. Enjoy!