Just 3 ingredients and about 30 minutes is all it takes to make these adorable little bites of pumpkin pecan bliss.
These Pumpkin Pecan Sweet Rolls might be mini, but they’re mighty in flavor and yumminess! I recently baked them for a pumpkin palooza brunch and everyone loved them.
Thanks to a can of Pillsbury Grands! Pumpkin Spice Rolls, a jar of Kroger’s Private Selection Oregon Pumpkin Butter and a half cup of already chopped pecans, these sweet rolls come together in no time and taste so great you’d never believe they were semi-homemade.
The Oregan Pumpkin Butter is mixed with the pecans to create the sticky sweet topping and add to the overall pumpkin flavor. This pumpkin butter is so good, y’all, I could eat it by the spoonfuls.
Then the can of pumpkin spice roll dough is rolled out and cut into smaller strips to be re-rolled into mini rolls…
Because who doesn’t love a bite-size sweet roll they can pick up and eat with their hands?
Then into the oven they go for a nice rise and (pumpkin butter-pecan) shine…
Let the rolls set for about 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate and drizzling with the included icing…
Grab in while they’re warm and wonderful…
There’s so much to love about these mini sweet rolls: they’re so easy to make, packed with pumpkin deliciousness, bite-sized convenient and crowd-pleasing! Once you make them once, you’ll want to make them again and again. Enjoy!
This recipe was created as part of my partnership with Kroger however thoughts and opinions are certainly my own!
- 1 (9.5 ounce) jar Kroger Private Select Oregon Pumpkin Butter
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Pumpkin Spice Rolls with icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the pumpkin butter and pecans. Spread mixture evenly across the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Roll dough out onto a work service. Using your hands, spread any filling that separates from the dough back onto it. Cut dough into 3-inch strips. Roll each strip into a tight mini roll and place on top of the pumpkin butter mixture, leaving about a pointer finger space between each one.
- Place rolls in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let the rolls set for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter (scrape any remaining pumpkin butter-pecan topping off of the bottom of the pan onto the top of the rolls).
- Uncover icing cup and stir with a fork until smooth. Drizzle icing evenly over the top of the rolls and serve.