Just 3 ingredients and about 30 minutes is all it takes to make these adorable little bites of pumpkin pecan bliss.
- 1 (9.5 ounce) jar Kroger Private Select Oregon Pumpkin Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Pumpkin Spice Rolls with icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the pumpkin butter and pecans. Spread mixture evenly across the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Roll dough out onto a work service. Using your hands, spread any filling that separates from the dough back onto it. Cut dough into 3-inch strips. Roll each strip into a tight mini roll and place on top of the pumpkin butter mixture, leaving about a pointer finger space between each one.
- Place rolls in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let the rolls set for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter (scrape any remaining pumpkin butter-pecan topping off of the bottom of the pan onto the top of the rolls).
- Uncover icing cup and stir with a fork until smooth. Drizzle icing evenly over the top of the rolls and serve.