Every bunny will love this adorable and delicious Easter Snack Mix! It’s such an easy and festive treat to make for Easter.
Every holiday needs a festive snack mix and this Easter Snack Mix is just too cute and so tasty! It can be made in less than 10 minutes and is so great to have around to snack on throughout the Easter season. Everyone goes crazy over it!
All of the ingredients can be found at Target and even ordered online (see links below) for delivery to your house! With Easter shaped cookies, bunny grahams, M&M’s eggs, bunny marshmallows, and festive sprinkles, it’s seriously so fun to make and even more fun to eat!
Here are clickable links to each ingredient so you can easily add them to your delivery or pick-up order from Target:
Let me walk you through just how easy this Easter Snack Mix is to make…
Start by combining the Chex cereal, pretzels and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Melt the candy coating according to package directions and then pour it over the ingredients in the mixing bowl. Stir gently until everything is coated well. Sprinkle one of the sections of the sprinkle container over the mixture in the bowl and toss one more time to mix the sprinkles in. Spread the mixture out in an even layer on parchment paper and immediately sprinkle all over with 2 more of the sections from the sprinkle container. Choose whichever sprinkle sections you like the most!
Place the remaining ingredients evenly over the sprinkled mixture and allow the mixture to set completely before breaking apart.
We store ours in a large jar with a lid on the kitchen counter so we can snack on it when we want a little sweet treat throughout the Easter season. It keeps great in a sealed container or baggie too. Such a great treat to put out in a bowl on Easter Sunday along with the rest of the celebration spread.
The flavors and textures going on in this tasty mix are so so good! From sweet to salty and crunchy to chewy, each bite is pure bliss.
I hope you get a chance to make this Easter Snack Mix with your family to celebrate the season. It’s sure to be a big hit! If you do make it, be sure to snap a picture and share it with me on Instagram @thebakermama so I can see. I love seeing y’all make and enjoy the recipes I share. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
- 4 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Pretzel Snaps
- 1 cup Dry Roasted Salted Peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package Vanilla Candy Coating
- 1 (6.8 ounce) container Easter Spring Mix Sprinkles
- 1 cup M&M's Easter Milk Chocolate Candies
- 1 cup M&M's Milk Chocolate Speckled Easter Eggs
- 1 bag (10-count mini snack boxes) Sun-Maid Easter Vanilla Yogurt Raisins
- 1-1/2 cups Annie's Birthday Cake Bunny Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups White Fudge Easter Animal Crackers (Archer Farms brand)
- 2 cups Bunny Marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the Chex cereal, pretzels and peanuts.
- In a microwave safe bowl or the container the candy coating comes in, melt the candy coating according to package directions, usually 90 seconds to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Be sure not to over melt the candy coating as it will burn and become too thick to stir and coat the mix evenly.
- Pour the melted candy coating over the ingredients in the large bowl and toss to coat with a large spoon. Ingredients should be evenly coated in the candy coating.
- Sprinkle one of the sections from the sprinkle container over the mixture in the bowl and toss one more time to mix them in. Spread the mixture out in an even layer on parchment paper and immediately sprinkle evenly with 2 more of the sections from the sprinkle container.
- Place the remaining ingredients evenly over the sprinkled mixture and allow the mixture to set completely before breaking apart.
- Store in an airtight jar, container or baggie.