Every bunny will love this adorable and delicious Easter Snack Mix! It’s such an easy and festive treat to make for Easter.
- 4 cups Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Pretzel Snaps
- 1 cup Dry Roasted Salted Peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package Vanilla Candy Coating
- 1 (6.8 ounce) container Easter Spring Mix Sprinkles
- 1 cup M&M’s Easter Milk Chocolate Candies
- 1 cup M&M’s Milk Chocolate Speckled Easter Eggs
- 1 bag (10-count mini snack boxes) Sun-Maid Easter Vanilla Yogurt Raisins
- 1–1/2 cups Annie’s Birthday Cake Bunny Grahams
- 1–1/2 cups White Fudge Easter Animal Crackers (Archer Farms brand) or Mother’s Spring Animal Cookies
- 2 cups Bunny Marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the Chex cereal, pretzels and peanuts.
- In a microwave safe bowl or the container the candy coating comes in, melt the candy coating according to package directions, usually 90 seconds to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Be sure not to over melt the candy coating as it will burn and become too thick to stir and coat the mix evenly.
- Pour the melted candy coating over the ingredients in the large bowl and toss to coat with a large spoon. Ingredients should be evenly coated in the candy coating.
- Sprinkle one of the sections from the sprinkle container over the mixture in the bowl and toss one more time to mix them in. Spread the mixture out in an even layer on parchment paper and immediately sprinkle evenly with 2 more of the sections from the sprinkle container.
- Place the remaining ingredients evenly over the sprinkled mixture and allow the mixture to set completely before breaking apart.
- Store in an airtight jar, container or baggie.