Add some extra bounce to your holiday with this unbelievably cute and tasty Bunny Treats Board. Rich chocolates, sour candies, salty pretzels, and tons of treats make celebrating Easter together extra sweet!
A Board for Every Bunny!
Y’all! How ridiculously cute is this Bunny Treats Board? I decided we could all use some sweet last-minute Easter inspiration and this certainly answers the call! With treats of every conceivable kind from Easter-themed candy corn, to sour bunnies, to chocolate Easter bunnies, this board has it all. The star of the show might just be the Bunny Bait mix, but I’ll let you be the judge of that!
I look forward to Easter every year, and this year is certainly no exception. SuSu is stuffing the eggs for the big Easter egg hunt, and our traditional Easter lunch menu (ham, biscuits, broccoli rice casserole, banana pudding and more!) has been set. We’re all just really excited to celebrate! I can’t wait to add this adorable board to our Eater offerings!
Building the Bunny Treats Board
For reference, I built this board on our 18″ x 12″ walnut wood board, but it could certainly be expanded or adapted to any size! I’ve linked to all the ingredients in the recipe card, for easy shopping. I encourage you to browse the seasonal section and bakery at your favorite grocery store to find festive treats to put on your board.
First, let’s make the Bunny Bait Mix. Y’all want to catch the Easter bunny, don’t you? 😉 Take Annie’s Birthday Cake Bunny Grahams, spring colored yogurt-covered raisins, Easter Milk Chocolate M&Ms, and honey roasted peanuts and toss them all together to put in a bowl on the board.
Next, place gummies, sour gummies, and bunny corn in small bunny bowls, if you have them. I found these in the One Spot at Target this year and I just adore them. But obviously, small bowls of any kind work great.
Then fill the board with the rest of the goodies and treats. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more Easter inspiration? Hop on over to my Easy Easter Recipes to Make Every Bunny Happy. From sugary snacks to Easter lunch favorites, I’ve got your holiday eats covered!
I hope that you and your loved ones are looking forward to a special holiday and that you’re inspired to make this Bunny Treats Board for your family! It’s such a cute way to add more fun and magic to Easter celebrations. Be sure to tag me on Instagram @thebakermama when you make it so I can see. I love LOVE seeing your board creations!
This cute and tasty Bunny Treats Board has rich chocolates, sour candies, salty pretzels, and tons of treats to make celebrating Easter together extra sweet!
- Mini Sugar White Frosted Cookies with Sprinkles
- Bunny Pink Ears Sugar Cookie
- Carrot Sugar Cookie
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Carrots
- Twisted Strawberry Blast Pull & Peel Twizzlers
- Jelly Belly Sour Bunnies
- Lindt Neapolitan White Chocolate Truffles
- Carrot Patch Fudge Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Large Lindt Gold Bunny Chocolate
- Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- Jelly Belly Bunny Corn
- Strawberry Wafer Cookies
- Trader Joe’s Pink & Whites Cookies
- Lindt Mini Gold Chocolate Bunnies
- Bunny Shaped Sugar Cookies
- Bunny Gummies
- Speckled Jelly Easter Egg Candies
- Mini Pink Frosted Cupcakes
Bunny Bait Mix
- To make the Bunny Bait Mix, take Annie’s Birthday Cake Bunny Grahams, Yogurt Covered Raisins, Easter Milk Chocolate M&M, and Honey Roasted Peanuts and toss them together to place in a bowl on the 18″ x 12″ board.
- Place gummies, sour gummies, and bunny corn in small bunny bowls (I found these in the One Spot at Target this year).
- Fill the board with the rest of the goodies and treats.