This cute and tasty Bunny Treats Board has rich chocolates, sour candies, salty pretzels, and tons of treats to make celebrating Easter together extra sweet!
- Mini Sugar White Frosted Cookies with Sprinkles
- Bunny Pink Ears Sugar Cookie
- Carrot Sugar Cookie
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Carrots
- Twisted Strawberry Blast Pull & Peel Twizzlers
- Jelly Belly Sour Bunnies
- Lindt Neapolitan White Chocolate Truffles
- Carrot Patch Fudge Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Large Lindt Gold Bunny Chocolate
- Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- Jelly Belly Bunny Corn
- Strawberry Wafer Cookies
- Trader Joe’s Pink & Whites Cookies
- Lindt Mini Gold Chocolate Bunnies
- Bunny Shaped Sugar Cookies
- Bunny Gummies
- Speckled Jelly Easter Egg Candies
- Mini Pink Frosted Cupcakes
Bunny Bait Mix
- To make the Bunny Bait Mix, take Annie’s Birthday Cake Bunny Grahams, Yogurt Covered Raisins, Easter Milk Chocolate M&M, and Honey Roasted Peanuts and toss them together to place in a bowl on the 18″ x 12″ board.
- Place gummies, sour gummies, and bunny corn in small bunny bowls (I found these in the One Spot at Target this year).
- Fill the board with the rest of the goodies and treats.