Bite-sized balls of Nutella love that are loaded with oats and mini M&M’s for an irresistible sweet treat you can make in a matter of minutes!
The end of our summer break might be in sight (boo!), but I don’t see a break in this summer heat anytime soon (double boo!). It’s the dog days of summer here in Dallas when the temps are 90+ all day, every day. I break a sweat just turning on the oven so most of the treats I’ve been making lately are either no-bake or frozen.
As much as I love baking, I love a good no-bake treat too! No-bake treats are usually quick & easy to make and when we’re craving something sweet, quick & easy is the name of the game.
These Nutella M&M Oatmeal Balls are a current fave. They’re sweet and chewy and loaded with so much yumminess…
From the hearty texture of the oats to the sweet crunch of the mini M&M’s to of course the amazing flavor of the Nutella, these balls are yum, yum, yum! Bet ya can’t eat just one. 😉
Be it for an afternoon snack, a late night sweet treat or a big platter for a party, these Nutella M&M Oatmeal Bites are so perfect for any occasion and everyone loves them! Enjoy!
- 2-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini M&M candies
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, Nutella, honey and vanilla until well combined. Stir in the M&M candies. Roll dough into 2-tablespoon sized smooth balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or enjoy right away.
- Once the balls have set, transfer them to an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.