These No-Bake Snack Mix Bars are made with cereals, pretzels, nuts, dried fruits and chocolate candies. They’re the perfect balance of sweet to salty and chewy to crunchy. So yummy!
- 3 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, broken in halves
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup regular M&M’s
- 1/2 cup mini M&M’s
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper and/or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the Chex cereal, Cheerios, pretzel sticks, peanuts, almonds and dried cranberries; set aside.
- In small saucepan, add brown sugar, light corn syrup and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat.
- Pour corn syrup mixture evenly over snack mix, toss to coat. Gently stir in the regular and mini M&M’s.
- Press mixture into the prepared pan. Let set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows to get 16 bars.
For thinner bars, press the mixture into a 13×9-inch pan. For a snack mix, pour mixture evenly out onto a large parchment-lined sheet pan. Once cooled, break into bite-sized clusters.