These melt-in-your-mouth Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a fall treat that just can’t be beat!
Welcome fellow pumpkin lovers! Whether you’re searching for that perfect pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe or just looking to bake something with pumpkin, you’ve found it!
Trust me, one bite in and you’ll be stocking up on pumpkin so you can bake these cookies again and again.
They’re gooey and chewy with the perfect sweetness and pumpkin spice.
Simple yet so satisfying when you’re craving cookies with a fall twist.
I hope your fall is off to a great start and that you’re enjoying all the fun and yum that this season of the year has to offer.
These melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a fall treat that just can’t be beat!
- 2–1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 tablespoons (1–1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1–1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until slightly fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the pumpkin, egg and vanilla and beat until well mixed. Add the flour mixture 1 cup at a time and beat until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared pans, spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart. Press a few additional chocolate chips into the top of each scoop of cookie dough, if desired.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, until set and just starting to brown on top. Let the cookies cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe by Maegan Brown/Photography by Madison Mentesana