These healthy Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins make for a perfect after-school snack that all the kiddos will love!
- 1–1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup strawberry or raspberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 24-cup mini muffin pan with liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, peanut butter, and yogurt until smooth. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of batter into each prepared muffin cup. Top with 1/2 teaspoon jelly and then another 1 teaspoon of muffin batter. Using a toothpick, swirl 1/4 teaspoon of jelly into the top of the batter of each muffin.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the muffins have risen and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out batter-free. Let cool in pan 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.