Oatmeal cookies that are loaded with dried cranberries, crunchy nuts and sweet white chocolate chips. They are everything a great holiday cookie should be!
These are not your average oatmeal cookies. They are loaded with dried cranberries, crunchy nuts and sweet white chocolate chips. You are sure to enjoy them as much as I do!
Like I said, they are loaded!
For the full post & recipe, CLICK HERE.
This recipe was created as part of my partnership with Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are certainly my own!
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and beat until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and chopped macadamia nuts. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°F. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and roll into balls. Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake until golden on the bottom, 12-15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.