Three simple ingredients is all it takes to make this scrumptious side of black beans & rice!
This has to be one of the easiest and most delicious side dishes I ever make, which is why I make it all the time! We all love it and it goes so great with all the different Mexican dishes I make. Whether we’re having tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, burritos, nachos or salads, a big scoop of these black beans & rice always makes the meal complete!
CLICK HERE for a great Mexican-inspired menu to go with this dish!
- 2 pouches microwavable Mexican rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes & green chilies, drained
- Microwave rice pouches according to package directions.
- Combine cooked rice with black beans and tomatoes in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook until beans are warm, about 10 minutes.