These Honey Corn Muffins for a Crowd are moist, sweet, and full of creamy corn. They are perfect for your next summer get together!
We host a lot of BBQs around this house and I think all BBQ should be accompanied by a big hunk of delicious cornbread. So when it comes to feeding a crowd, I wanted to come up with a very simple cornbread recipe that would be easy to serve and easy to eat.
These Honey Corn Muffins exceeded my expectations. They are moist, sweet, and full of creamy corn. You just stir together the ingredients, fill up some muffin cups and pop them in the oven. Once they’re ready, they’re ready. I love that I don’t have to worry about cutting the cornbread as I am trying to get everything else ready to serve.
These muffins are moist, sweet, and full of creamy corn. They are perfect for feeding a crowd!
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup honey
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1(14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two 12-cup muffin tin pans with paper liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray. If you only have one muffin tin you can bake the muffins in batches.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, honey, eggs, buttermilk and milk until smooth. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir just until batter is well combined. Fold in creamed corn.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Baker for 20-24 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Turn muffins out onto a wire rack to cool. Muffins can be served warm or at room temperature.