Christmas Tree Dinner Rolls are such a festive and extra delicious way to serve dinner rolls during the holiday season!
These adorable Christmas Tree Dinner Rolls are sure to be holiday hit at your Christmas gathering! They’re so easy to make that you’ll want to bake them for every gathering. Not only are these rolls festive and quick to make, but they’re so delicious too! Everyone loves the soft rolls brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with parmesan and fresh rosemary. Such a perfect addition to the holiday spread!
The kids and I had so much fun in the kitchen building the Christmas tree shape out of our favorite Sister Schubert’s dinner rolls the first time we created them. It was so enjoyable that we’ve made and enjoyed them several times this season and it’s still two weeks until Christmas. We can hardly wait to make them for Christmas dinner! They’ll go so great with SuSu’s prime rib, whipped potatoes and green bean bundles. Yummy yum!
Like I said, these Christmas Tree Dinner Rolls come together so quickly and bake up in a matter of minutes. Simply, shape the defrosted dinner rolls into a Christmas tree shape on a parchment-lined baking sheet. This is such a fun step to let the kids help with or do all by themselves.
Next, you’ll melt the butter and stir in the garlic salt. Brush the rolls with the garlic butter then sprinkle evenly with the parmesan cheese. So much deliciousness going on already that you can just imagine how delicious they’ll taste once they’re baked!
You’ll bake the rolls for about 15 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown on top. If you need to press some rolls together to keep the Christmas tree in its shape, use a fork and gently push them back into place.
Once you remove the rolls from the oven, garnish them with chopped fresh rosemary and rosemary sprigs to spruce them up a bit. Serve warm!
Everyone is sure to enjoy how festive they look and how delicious they taste!
When you make these Christmas Tree Dinner Rolls, be sure to tag me on social, @thebakermama, so I can see! Happy Holidays, friends!
- 25 frozen Parker House Rolls, defrosted
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh rosemary, for garnishing
- Allow rolls to thaw completely in the plastic bag.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place rolls into a Christmas tree shape on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt the butter and then stir in the garlic salt. Brush the rolls with the garlic butter then sprinkle evenly with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the rolls start to turn golden brown on top.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and garnish with chopped fresh rosemary and rosemary sprigs.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Products Used to make these: