Christmas Tree Dinner Rolls are such a festive and extra delicious way to serve dinner rolls during the holiday season!
- 25 frozen Parker House Rolls, defrosted
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh rosemary, for garnishing
- Allow rolls to thaw completely in the plastic bag.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place rolls into a Christmas tree shape on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt the butter and then stir in the garlic salt. Brush the rolls with the garlic butter then sprinkle evenly with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the rolls start to turn golden brown on top.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and garnish with chopped fresh rosemary and rosemary sprigs.
- Serve warm and enjoy!