These Bacon Egg & Cheese Bites are quick, easy and oh so tasty! They can be made ahead for on-the-go breakfasts or to feed a hungry crowd.
I have made these bacon egg & cheese bites so many times lately I could make them in my sleep. They’re so simple and everyone loves them. I keep them stocked in the fridge for a quick grab & go breakfast throughout the week. I’ve also made them for several morning breakfast events and for friends who’ve had babies or are in the process of moving. They always get rave reviews and I get so many requests for the recipe that it’s about time I share it here.
All you do is whisk 7 eggs in a large bowl until smooth and then add some milk, salt, cheese and real bacon bits. Divide the mixture into 24 mini muffin cups and sprinkle with some more cheese before baking to fluffy, cheesy, bacon-y, deliciousness.
Both kids and adults gobble them up. A great savory option for breakfast or brunch. Enjoy!
- 7 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded monterey jack & cheddar cheese, divided
- ¾ cup real cooked bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs until smooth. Add the salt, milk, 1 cup cheese and bacon bits and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the mini muffin cups, filling each one ⅔ full. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheese evenly over filled muffin cups.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until the tops and edges start to turn golden. Let set in pan 5 minutes before gently lifting each one out with a table knife.
Recipe by Maegan Brown/Photography by Madison Mentesana