These Bacon Egg & Cheese Bites are quick, easy and oh so tasty! They can be made ahead for on-the-go breakfasts or to feed a hungry crowd.
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1–1/2 cups shredded monterey jack & cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup real cooked bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs until smooth. Add the salt, milk, 1 cup cheese and bacon bits and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the mini muffin cups, filling each one 2/3 full. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese evenly over filled muffin cups.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until the tops and edges start to turn golden. Let set in pan 5 minutes before gently lifting each one out with a table knife.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in a warm oven or in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.