This Spooky S’mores Pizza is a sweet ghost-shaped pizza with a graham cracker crust and scrumptious s’mores toppings for a fun and yummy Halloween dessert!
Halloween is a week away, but it seems like a lot of the fun is starting this weekend as we have party after party from now until Halloween and even one the day after! Can we all say, SUGAR HIGH!!!
It’s a holiday that revolves around tricks & treats after all, and you know I’m all about the treats, so I had a little fun with a dessert pizza…
A thick chewy graham cracker crust shaped like a ghost is covered in chocolate and marshmallows and baked to gooey goodness for an incredible treat that will have everyone begging for more and booing when it’s all gone!
No tricks to this treat! A simple sweet crust…
With simple s’mores toppings…
For a fun and yummy dessert that all the ghosts will want to gobble up…
Of course, you could make this tasty s’mores pizza into any shape you’d like for a great dessert any time of year. It’s awesome & easy!
Enjoy the yumminess! Happy Halloween!
A sweet ghost-shaped pizza with a graham cracker crust and scrumptious s’mores toppings for a fun and yummy Halloween dessert!
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast (2–1/4 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 3 chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies
- Add the yeast and sugar to a large mixing bowl. Gently pour the warm water over it. Let proof until foamy, about 10 minutes.
- Stir the flour and 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs into the yeast mixture until well combined. Dough will be sticky. Using well-floured hands, form dough into a ball. Lightly grease the mixing bowl and place the ball of dough back in it. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until double is size, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Punch down on risen dough to release air bubbles. Form dough into a rectangle shape on a well-floured surface and roll into a large thin rectangle that will fit the size of your baking sheet. Transfer dough to your baking sheet and use your hands to shape the rectangle to look like a large ghost.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs all over the dough and then sprinkle the chocolate chips over the middle of the ghost, leaving a 1-inch rim around the edges as the crust. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until crust starts to turn light brown and crisp around the edges and chocolate chips start to melt. Remove from oven and sprinkle marshmallows all over the melted chocolate chips. Return to oven for another 5 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly toasted and starting to turn light brown in spots.
- Split sandwich cookies in half. Take the halves without the cream on it and place on the pizza as the eyes and mouth for the ghost. Slice and serve!