Pumpkin eggnog adds the perfect richness and spice to these big, crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside waffles. Top them with a little pumpkin whipped topping and all your pumpkin dreams come true!
What’s a brunch without waffles?! I recently hosted this fabulous pumpkin palooza brunch with a menu full of pumpkin-inspired yumminess and these pumpkin eggnog waffles were one of the stars of the spread.
And the star ingredient in the waffles is Kroger’s pumpkin eggnog. I’d never had pumpkin eggnog before and this stuff is so delish, y’all! Perfectly sweet, super creamy and spiced just right. It was begging to be baked into these pumpkin waffles and it comes through so perfectly.
Topped with Kroger pumpkin whipped topping…
And a generous drizzle of syrup and all your pumpkin dreams come true……
Add these pumpkin eggnog waffles to your breakfast or brunch menu soon. You won’t regret it!
This recipe was created as part of my partnership with Kroger however thoughts and opinions are certainly my own!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Kroger pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Kroger pure pumpkin
- 1 cup Kroger pumpkin eggnog
- Kroger pumpkin whipped topping, for serving
- maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Add the egg, pumpkin and eggnog and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and add ½-cup waffle batter to each waffle side. Close the waffle iron lid and let bake for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp on the outside. Remove to a baking sheet that's been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place cooked waffles in a warm oven while you cook remaining waffle batter. Repeat process with remaining batter to make 6 large waffles.
- Serve with pumpkin whipped topping and syrup.