Pumpkin eggnog adds the perfect richness and spice to these big, crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside waffles. Top them with a little pumpkin whipped topping and all your pumpkin dreams come true with Pumpkin Eggnog Waffles!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 cup Kroger pumpkin eggnog
- pumpkin whipped topping, for serving
- maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Add the egg, pumpkin and eggnog and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and add ½-cup waffle batter to each waffle side. Close the waffle iron lid and let bake for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp on the outside. Remove to a baking sheet that’s been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place cooked waffles in a warm oven while you cook remaining waffle batter. Repeat process with remaining batter to make 6 large waffles.
- Serve with pumpkin whipped topping and syrup.